I feel so bad due to hormones

I am only 2 1/2 months along and lately I have been such a B***h to my SO. Normally that is NOT me. I know it's the hormones but I feel just TERRIBLE. =[ I'm afraid of pushing him away or hurting his feelings to the point where I cant fix it again. I love him dearly and dont know how to control these mood swings or emotional outbursts. Any advice???

Christie814

Asked by Christie814 at 10:46 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't feel bad honey. I made an appointment with the doctor because I thought I needed meds for depression. I felt so horrible and made my husband feel the same. The day before my appt we took and pregnancey test and found out I was pregnant. It gets better and if it doesnt then tell your doctor.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:54 PM on May. 25, 2009

• It is normal it happen to me. What will help is for the doctor sit down and talk to him explain the changes they will be during the pregnancy. Trust me there will be more like been intimate. When you feel B****chy tell (warn) him, let him know how you feel. This is a hard moment for both, but also a lovely one too. Good Luck.
    Wakkoe

Answer by Wakkoe at 11:26 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Hormones are my middle name...I cry one second, and then almost bite his head off the next. I tell him that I love him, and that this really isn't me...and he totally understands. I'd say after a little hormonal breakdown, try to laugh about it. It's always worked with me.
    calixram

Answer by calixram at 12:53 AM on May. 26, 2009