Getting Baby to Move...

Im 29Weeks, and I LOVE to feel my little princess move, but it seems that everytime I try to get my DH or anybody to feel her move, she stops! Anyone know any tricks to gettin her to move so he and everyone else can feel her too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Haha the same exact thing happens to me too and I am also 29 weeks! Haha its like my little boy has stage fright or something cause he'll be moving around like crazy but the second someone puts their hand on my stomach he stops! Try eating something sweet and drinking a cold glass of water or orange juice. Usually that gets my little boy really active for awhile.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:02 PM on May. 25, 2009

• drink caffiene
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 11:02 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I heard & tried Pineapple juice the sugar gets them moving
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 11:07 PM on May. 25, 2009

• put a sauce pan over your belly & hit it with a wooden
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:09 PM on May. 25, 2009

• drink something sugary, like apple juice, and lay down
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:12 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Orange juice or ice water...works everytime...from the mouth of the OB
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:12 PM on May. 25, 2009

• motion, instead of telling, your hubby to feel your belly. The baby can hear your voice, and will begin paying attention to you, and stop moving for a bit.

Also, drinks like juice with natural sugar do trigger motion.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:14 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Lol, that sounds like my pregnancies! I'd say "the baby's moving" then when someone would put their hand on my belly the baby would stop. :p You could try lightly tapping on your belly or give your belly a slight push/nudge and she may react and give a kick. You could also try having someone feel after you've eaten something. I know shortly after I eat my baby tends to move around more. Otherwise it's just a waiting game, lol. Have fun and good luck through the rest of your pregnancy. :)
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 11:17 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Try ice water.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:22 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I was always told by nurses to drink a glass of koolaid and lay on my left side. According to them the combination of sugar and organ pressure tends to make the baby move!
    Anonymous