OK, What is the ugliest article of clothing you own that you wear regardless...

I mean like a shirt or shoes you wear when you are going to yardwork or paint. Describe it. For me it is a pair of running shoes that are like 10 years old and I just replaced the shoelaces with hot pink ones I found in my closet. They look hideous but for some reason I don't care. The neighbors are going to think I am crazy.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 11:10 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm wearing them right now. A pair of jeans that are so stretched out I almost forget they are jeans. They have two giant holes on the inner thighs. One of the holes I could almost put my fist through. They also have a hole where one of the belt loops ripped out. And another hole in the corner of the pocket. They are soold and warn out they are grey. I even wore them to the store today.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:52 PM on May. 25, 2009

• a rotten pair of grey sweat pants lol
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:13 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i'm actually wearing them now: my hubby has some really old pajama pants with surf boards and flowers all over them. i wear them all the time
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:13 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have some cotton stretchy pants (like you would wear to the gym) that have a couple holes and many bleach stains, but I still wear them a few days a week when I am having a cleaning day (hence the bleach stains) or just chilling at home because they are SOOOOO comfy!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:15 PM on May. 25, 2009

• An old blue sweatshirt with a hole in the armpit. It's sooo comfortable and I LOVE it and I don't care what anybody says!
    Anonymous

• A Big Dog tshirt that is a mens XXXL. It is from my ex, the man that I still am in love with. It is full of holes but so comfy. My friends laugh when they come over and I am lounging in it. I have taken my son to school wearing it and a pair of sweat pants. He threatened to disown me if I got out of the car that way. Good blackmail to keep my 13 yearold in line.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:17 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I don't have any. God, how lame am I?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:06 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I had a pair of blue crocs. They were pretty dirty and a little chewed up. I loved them so much 'cause they were very comfortable for my W-I-D-E feet. I used to wear them when gardening. I just threw them away last week 'cause I got tired of looking at them.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I got rid of my crappy clothes when we moved. I decided it was time to be wearing nice, fresh clothes for a change.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 AM on May. 26, 2009