did you watch jon & kate tonight?

I did and it's sad! I think jon is having some kind of crisis. his answers were so cold!
They need to fix things! forgivness is alot easier than the alternative. God forgives us over and over, so they really need to work harder! He really can't have a pitty party for himself, he needs to man up! those kids need both of them 24 / 7 So he
wants a career of his own, ok! do it. and maybe she has made mistakes, so hasn't everyone? think of one day in her life! i have 4 kids 2 five years apart and 14 years later i had twins. I think we need to figure out how to get this couple advice. there are 8 kids who need two parents. divorse is no option! that is the easy way out for him. there should be a law that forbids giving up so easily. thats why we have so many divorses. He needs to wake up! with 10 mouths to feed kate did what she had to do. and if she's over extended with all that she's done, give her a break.

JAN180

Asked by JAN180 at 11:24 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IMO Kate gets what she deserves. I would divorce her too! She was horrible to him! GO JOHN! I'm happy to see he's standing up for himself, for once. Kate has made an ass out of him one hundred times at least and on national t.v.

I didn't watch by the way, because I really don't care. I'm sure John will do what's best for his family.
    Anonymous

• i think kate gets what she deserves and she is in it for the money and thats it. he wants him and his family to be done with the show, which is completely understandable. and she does make an ass out of him. i feel bad for him shes so mean to him. and all he wants is to have as normal a life as possible.
    Anonymous

• I watched! But I feel for John. Kate seems like she does not care and really indifferent to what is going on. Also they say it all about the kids but what about their marriage and being happy as a couple!!!! I think they are going to drag this out and season finale get back together.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:43 PM on May. 25, 2009

• SAD for everyone involved.....
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 11:51 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Kate is equally at fault, although she goes to great lengths to show she is not, and that Jon is the bad guy.

I stopped watching the show because she was so mean, hateful, bitchy, demeaning and emasculating to him. I am only surprised he took this long to get caught. Kate needs to put aside being angry and look at herself.

And as for Poor Kate, taking care of the kids - Jon gave up his career for her to have one. She had the out of the house job - he was a SAHF.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:58 PM on May. 25, 2009

• lets give this family a break.......i dont think that she is really all that mean to him lets think abt wht we would look like if we were on camera while raising our kids..8 of them at that.. i actually really like that she keeps it real.. HOW ever in some way i do think that yes they are in for the money.. but so the hell what.. if i could have realitly show and get paid for it.. come on you ad better believe i would be all over that.. i do think that john has checked out.. but time will only tell.. and in any relationship regardless of tv or mutiple kids.. being together for a decade plus people change.. its only natural. but yes i luv that shw!
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 11:58 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I personally feel bad for the kids...they dont need all this negativity going on it cant be good for them!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:59 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I agree with the OP, but noone deserves to be treated badly..that goes both ways...I hope positive things happen for them...I really enjoyed watching their kids grow up, my daughter is the same age as them..she likes them too...But this episode was kinda sad to watch...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:02 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes I watched it and it was very sad. I think Jon has a lot of resentment towards Kate and I can't say I blame him for that. I mean she wanted more kids after the twins, he didn't, and bam then they have 6. He was basically forced to quit his job so she could go out and do more publicity things. And he doesn't want to continue the show and she does. There are many reasons for him to be upset with her. Not to mention she treats him like a mindless idiot 24/7. In the same respect though, I do not think that is an excuse for Jon to run out on his family and behave the way he did. Marriage is about working through issues and running around with a 23 year old woman and ditching out on his family is not dealing with anything. I feel bad for the kids because no matter what they are ALWAYS going to think it was their fault...that there were just too many of them. I hope they stay together but will they? I don't think so.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:25 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i think kate was wrong for continuing the show when clearly jon didn't want to but also jon shouldn't have pulled away. Divorce is not the answer can you imagine the child support lol
    onesexymama22

Answer by onesexymama22 at 12:42 AM on May. 26, 2009