Dont tell me to buy a pregnancy test! ! !

So heres the story. I have a three month old son. When he was just 3 weeks old, my fiancee and i had sex two times before i got released by my doctor and before they gave me my birth control shot. I made him pull out but thats it. So then i got my shot and never thought anything of it. . Ive also never stopped bleeding since having my son. . But recently my bladder is week. and my stomach is hard. . But because im still bleeding then i haven't considered the fact that i could be pregnant. . Do you think i should be worried?

mandar

Asked by mandar at 11:37 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your still bleeding then i dont think its even possible that your pregnant. i have no clue what the problem could be though you should call your doctor and ask just to be safe
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 11:40 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Don't go buy a test. Stay in denial. We don't know if you are pregnant, only you have the power to find out.
    Anonymous

• I'd go to the Dr. & get checked out. Your body is VERY preggo-ready after you've had a baby. Better to be safe than sorry. Go see your OB/GYN & take your scolding lol...then you can stop worrying about possibly having another little bundle of joy & enjoy the one you've got.
    BeautifuLove

Answer by BeautifuLove at 11:47 PM on May. 25, 2009

• "Don't go buy a test. Stay in denial. We don't know if you are pregnant, only you have the power to find out."

Wow some people are rude. I also thought you couldnt be pregnant when bleeding but at the same time soon after giving birth is supposed to be one of the easiest times to get pregnant (which totally condescends the bleeding thing) soooo I recommend a doctor visit :)
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:53 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i dont think you would be pregnant if your bleeding, and if there was a chance youll probably miscarry without even noticing. cause your still bleeding now if your not bleeding any more or had sex ri after ur bleeding or even see a change in the bleeding (light) then i feel u could worry ... but u really aint sure then just talk to a doctor.
    SINCONCEPCION

Answer by SINCONCEPCION at 11:53 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Shoot, I'd be worried if I had been bleeding for three months.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:53 PM on May. 25, 2009

• "Shoot, I'd be worried if I had been bleeding for three months."

The depo shot made me bleed for three months; they told me it was normal! I never went back for a second cycle.

To the OP: After giving birth, we are fertile, and even if your husband pulled out, there's usually sperm in the "pre-cum". So, yes, it's possible you did get pregnant. But it's also possible that the combination of having given birth and then taking birth control is screwing with your body. If you don't want to take a test, then perhaps schedule an appointment with your OBGYN to discuss your concerns?

LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 12:50 AM on May. 26, 2009

• how else can you find out if your preg. or not if you dont take a test? Have you even taken one? And if you did was it negative? If so, then you probably aren't pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on May. 26, 2009

• It is a stoopid question. None of us have pregnacilepathy, (pregnancy telepathy). She needs to take a test. If that is rude too darn bad. It is dum to say don't tell me to take a test, when that is exactly the answer. DUH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 26, 2009

• yes, u could very well b pregnant even tho ur bleeding.
    i have a family member who had her regular period the whole pregnancy. thats how she didnt know she was prego. dont ask how, i have no idea.
    but i dont see why u dont want to take a test. u need to. how else u gonna know?
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 2:01 AM on May. 26, 2009