almost 7 months prego

Ok so yeah I went and did some shopping today and walked around quit a bit well I notice that im spotting blood and have cramping on my left side sorta like period cramping but its not severe i wonder what it could be do you think i walked to much? Can bladder infections or yeast infections cause cramping and bleeding? I go to the OB wendsday but I hate this dull pain wat do you ladies think it could be?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 11:39 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are spotting deffinately call you doctor even if you have an apt in a couple of days. It's probably noting serious, but you never want to take the chance. And doctors alway want to check you out for anything if there is spotting.
    leigh5525

Answer by leigh5525 at 11:42 PM on May. 25, 2009

• you should probably take it easy until your appt. just to be safe. i know that some spotting is normal and as far as your side it could be you muscle stretching good luck
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 11:43 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I would call your doc just in case. It is probably nothing but it never hurts to be safe than sorry. My doctor told me to call him immediately if I have any bleeding or cramping. I am what's can it hurt to have it checked out? I'm sure they would rather you call than wait till your appointment to tell them.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:01 AM on May. 26, 2009