im currently pregnant 3 months and i throw up almost everything does anyone know any thing i can do to control that

SINCONCEPCION

Asked by SINCONCEPCION at 11:47 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat saltines before you get out of bed...keep them next to you...if this doesnt work idk what else you can do because it worked for me so I never tried anything else
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:48 PM on May. 25, 2009

• You can ask your dr about medication to help control the nausea. I never had to take it but have had friends who have taken the meds and say it helps.
    IsaacMom2007

Answer by IsaacMom2007 at 11:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Lemon drops worked for me. I would talk to my health provider though if saltines and lemon drops don't work. There are medications for morning (or...all day really) sickness.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:51 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yes ask your doctor. I forget the name of it but its prescription. I remember one of my girlfriends telling me that she would take 1/2 a pill of that and I believe it was 1/2 unisom at night before bed. AS PER DOCTOR!!! And it really helped her out. I use to drink like 4 ozs of coke cola in the morning and in the afternoon. It was just enough to calm my belly. You'll start to feel relief around 14 -15 weeks if that maybe helps you fell any better. Good Luck Darling!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:06 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I have heard that crackers before you get out of bed can help or you can try dry bread as well. If the vomiting is pretty intense I would speak to your doctor, I have heard there is some sort of pill they can now prescribe during pregnancy to help with morning sickness if it's severe. I hope things get better for you, hopefully by the fourth month is will survive.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i have had really bad morning sickness also. i noticed that if i stayed away from hot food (not spicey but just off the stove food) it helped alot. but the absolute only thing that helped was medicine that my doctor had gave me. mine had gotten so bad that i could even drink anything without it coming back up.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 12:15 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I also had 24hr sickness and I tried a number of things. Here are a few that helped me out.. lemon juice I would squeeze it over ice and drink it. Or pickle juice and ginger ale or just ginger like ginger snaps if you can stand them. Hope something works out for you.
    jodie2008

Answer by jodie2008 at 12:36 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i was sick my whole entire pregnancy, here are a few things that helped me,
    lemons- i would suck on one and it did the trick
    b natals- they are lollipops you can get from the pharmacy and if they dont have them they can be ordered.
    ginger ale
    and mints
    joshym0m09

Answer by joshym0m09 at 1:08 AM on May. 26, 2009

• When did your morning sickness start?
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Saltines made me feel worse and i always threw them up... try ritz or graham crackers if saltines don't work.. the best way you avoid morning sickness is never let yourself get hungry.. ALWAYS have something in your stomach.. sounds weird but it's true.. keep snacks by your bed to snack on before you get out of bed or if you wake up in the middle of the night.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:19 AM on May. 26, 2009