I need help!!! I want to get a tattoo representing my 10 brothers and sisters. I have 6 sisters including myself and 4 brothers. Any ideas what I can put?

A few things I want the tattoo to represent is of course love, a tight close family. Little crazy at times but close.
Any Ideas would be a great help!!! Thanks!!!

SARAHNCARLOS

Asked by SARAHNCARLOS at 11:53 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I was thinking awhile back, about getting a tattoo of a dove on my shoulder with it's wings open. Underneath the wings I was going to put Anderson and Scott, the 2 sides of my family. I still want to do it because I thought it was so cool because a dove means so many good things. Maybe you could do that but put the first letter of all your sisters names on 1 side and the same thing on the other side with your brother's names?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:56 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Hey thanks!!! Those both are great ideas.
    SARAHNCARLOS

Answer by SARAHNCARLOS at 11:59 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i don't know if you like cherry blossom trees cuz they're "too trendy" now but they are really cute... anyway, matbe get that as sort of a family tree with your bros & sis' names or initials on falling petals. or maybe their zodiac signs on stars falling down your spine. good luck on your tattoo! =)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:50 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You could get a vine twisting around to represent the crazy, tight and closeness. And then put a flower representing each girl and maybe little ladybugs or something for your brothers. I don't know how close you are to your parents but you could also add hummingbirds that are "watching" over the entire piece to symbolize them.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 8:21 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Ooooh hey that's an idea!!! Thanks!!!
    SARAHNCARLOS

Answer by SARAHNCARLOS at 1:54 PM on May. 26, 2009

• You could figure out little things that represented each person. Like if someone is into music, so notes, or a guitar, then if someone is a baker, do a cupcake, etc. Then you can make a design that incorporates each item like a braclet or one that goes up the back shoulder. Didnt know how big you wanted it.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:43 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My best friend got a tattoo with all of the important people in her life represented. She used a symbol to represent each one. Like for me she has a heart (long story), and for her husband a four leaf clover, and just symbols that represent everyone. She had them all put in a band around her arm with a border made of eternity symbols.

You could do something like this without doing the same thing.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 3:11 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I would do tribal art around your ankle and along the art place mini pictures representing interesting characteristics of those you love... I will pm you some examples of ideas.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:00 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I like forevermom75's idea. You could get it like a charm bracelet or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 27, 2009

• im planning on getting foot prints walking up my back with my kids and granddaughters initials on it...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:15 PM on May. 27, 2009