I need help!!! I want to get a tattoo representing my 10 brothers and sisters. I have 6 sisters including myself and 4 brothers. Any ideas what I can put?

A few things I want the tattoo to represent is of course love, a tight close family. Little crazy at times but close.
Any Ideas would be a great help!!! Thanks!!!

SARAHNCARLOS

Asked by SARAHNCARLOS at 11:56 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• What about all of your flowers (you know...for the months you were born) entwined in a heart shape? Heart shape=love. Entwined=close knit. Flowers=month specific for birthdays.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:59 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i like that idea mamajen. if you wanna do names i would use initials cuz ten names would be a bit much.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:14 AM on May. 26, 2009

• ha im the oppisite of you there are 4 girls and 6 boys
    what i was planning for us it doing a ying yang with our names on my shoulder
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:53 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I have actually thought of building a family tree tat with the branches containing or being the branches.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 6:07 PM on May. 26, 2009

• OOPS! the branches being the names or being the branches....TTFN
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 6:32 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i ilke mamajens answer! i was thinking flowers too, esp. forget me nots (get it) in a tree or heart shape representing family and closeness
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 8:58 PM on May. 27, 2009