TMI When did AF arrive post D&C for miscarriage??

Soon2Be8489

Asked by Soon2Be8489 at 12:40 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• I bled for about 2 weeks and 4 weeks after that she showed back up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I too bled for 2 weeks after maybe a couple more days... It's almost 6 weeks since D&C (this Wed.) and still nothing! This waiting game is frustrating!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:45 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Everyone is different..I have always been regular so I guess that's why mine was almost exactly 4 weeks later. It's just like after giving birth..some people bleed longer than others and some don't start up again til months later, some sooner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on May. 26, 2009

• My periods before hand where always about 20-22 days which I know isn't normal so I'm a little concerned that there is nothing yet. I have had all the symptoms it's going to arrive, spotted the smallest bit, then nothing!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:51 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm sure it's just your body trying to ''regrow" your uterine lining, etc. I'm sure it will be ok! It's not something I would be worried about. Just be sure to discuss this with your dr when you go to you appt tom =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 26, 2009

• First thing sorry about your loss ..It took 9 weeks for my Af to come and my period lasted about 9 days i know it sucks waiting right now im waiting for my 2nd af .. ;-(
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 1:29 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Thanks Proud mum, Sorry for your loss as well, it's the hardest thing I have gone through so far next to the loss of my mother in-law. I'm glad to hear it can take longer then the 4-6 weeks they say and that everything can be fine.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 1:32 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Yeah i even spotted off and on even before my period i was hoping i was pregnant before my 1st period and nope i wasnt it was just taking forever to come i know what your going through it is soo tough but god has his reason soon well all get blessed again i wish you luck and hope your af comes soon ;-) If you need anyone to talk to i am here
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 1:44 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Okay glad to hear that's normal as well. I have had all symptoms of it, then nothing. Everyday feels like a waiting game, might sound stupid to actually be happy to see it lol. Thanks again, it's nice to have this site because there is people who understand what I have went through, all my friends are either pregnant or have healthy baby's so it's very frustrating.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 11:01 AM on May. 26, 2009