homeboy's

what do you do when you boyfriend asks differently around you then he does his friends?

momofj2007

Asked by momofj2007 at 1:02 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• mine has only done it a few times i exazmine it and if he does it again and i dont like it i will let him know and he wont do it again
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:05 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Really I just give him the are frickin kidding me look....and if he acts that way around me i remind him that I AM NOT one of your stupid friends...and i don't like to be treated like on....
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 1:07 AM on May. 26, 2009

• put him in his place in front of them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 26, 2009

• call him out on it. i hate ppl like that and if he does it when u r there how do u think he acts when u arent there? i had a friend like that and i told her she was a fake person b/c my personality dosent change i dont act one way around one group of ppl just so i can look cool. if ur in middle school r high school then maybe it would be more acceptable but in the real world its childish and dumb.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 3:29 AM on May. 26, 2009

• as long as he's not acting negatively towards me, i let it go, and chalk it up to him trying to impress his friends. Now if he's acting like an ass towards me when he's around I'll call him out on it in front of them.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 7:30 AM on May. 26, 2009