Is it just me or do you also not care about.....

Same sex marriage? I have no care at all about it. It doesn't effect me, it is not important and I say let them be as miserable or as happy as any other straight couple. No bashing, I just want to know if you care or if it affects you. I just think it is not a religious issue. Gay people deserve to make a commitment and provide what they want and can to their "spouse".

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:09 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When they're lifestyle becomes a public display? Oh lord.

So they should be allowed to be together as long as they don't leave their homes together?

Straight people have made a mockery of marriage just fine on their own, they didn't need any help from gays. "The gays" are human beings just like you and I, they're not a freaking disease.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I care about it tremendously. Many of my dearest friends are gay and I'm ashamed to live in a country that doesn't provide them with equal rights.

aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:11 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I have friends that are gay. I do not approve of their lifestyles but I care for them as people. I live in an area that is very backwards and it is not accepted very well here. But it is not my place to tell someone that they can not marry.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i agree with you 100% it affects me in no way they have every right to love who they love to me it is just another thing for ppl to complain
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• ohhh and those who say its against god and judge them doesnt it also say that he is the only one who can judge
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm not gay, and nobody I'm close to is gay and the very few people I have met who are gay have been extremely nice so I really have no reason to be against gay marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 26, 2009

• As long as it is not pushed as a political agenda in the schools and churches are not forced to marry homosexuals I don't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I still don't understand how being gay has anything to do with politics. No one has ever been able to explain that to me.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:17 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Aurora I didn't mention that I too have gay friends because I didn't want anyone to think I was asking with a hidden agenda, lol. I love my gay friends and I wish they could get married legally. I just wonder why it is on the news everyday and people can't realize it is not a religious nor political issue. A transexual can marry someone of the same sex that they USED to be so why all the hoopla. I am tired of it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:27 AM on May. 26, 2009

• BTW I am pleasantly pleased that all of you havae answered the way you have. It gives me hope that we are raising children that are loving, accepting and not judgmental.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:29 AM on May. 26, 2009