What did your belly look like at 32 weeks?

With my daughter, I looked like maybe I was smuggling a rather large pumpkin under my shirt.

When my shirt was lifted up, my belly was revealed to be covered in tons of vertical stretch marks. The small amount of belly fat I'd had prior to pregnancy had, for some reason, remained at the bottom of my abdomen while the rest stretched, so there was a saggy bag hanging off the bottom of my preggo belly...

But it sure was cool when my daughter flipped or kicked and I could see my belly move like scene from an alien movie, lol.

LunasMama

Asked by LunasMama at 1:18 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It looked like a large ball under my shirts. you could only tell i was pregnant from the front or sides.. stretch marks were only on my sides (love handles), below the bikini line and a few on my inner thighs (all the places i didn't think to rub cocoa butter in.. go figure!)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:21 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I wasnt that big at 32 weeks...no stretch marks, and I actually never used any lotion or oils! I'm 38 weeks now and still no stretch marks!!! yay!!! I'm sure I will get one or two when I go into labor though!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 1:57 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I was big at 32 weeks.....but, i guess it was relativley normal sizze. I did get stretch marks..but not alot of them. Alot of them are not really visible now.
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 2:07 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I had preeclampsia and a 10.5 pound baby...so by 32 weeks I was absolutely massive. My stomach is absolutely destroyed. I gained about 100 pounds and about 50-60 was just water that I gained in the last three months. My body was pretty stressed out and unhappy.
    discokittten

Answer by discokittten at 5:06 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I was huge when I was pregnant with my triplets, but normal size with my twins. I know my feet looked like freaking two pieces of corn beef. Weird, but I never got an stretch marks, gained 50 pounds with each triplet pregnancies and 65 pounds with each twin pregnancies, my body went back to its usual shape aobut 3 months after giving birth.
    tessiemae41

Answer by tessiemae41 at 3:16 PM on May. 27, 2009

• here is a link to my 33 week pic.....(I don't have 32) only odd numbers......

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=24600467&albumID=1457866&imageID=35008413#a=1457866&i=36145544
    blueflamz

Answer by blueflamz at 5:07 PM on May. 29, 2009