Did Any of U get pregnant with a second child that you DEFINATLY did not want at the time. How did U deal with it?

I am afraid I might be pregnant, because I AM AN IDIOT!! I am in college and if I find out I am I donno what I am going to do. IT would be really bad! but I would have to find a way to deal with it. *Lets just pray I get my period!!!*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you're pregnant then you just deal with it the best that you can. Many people go to college with more than one child. I'm going to college right now with a 5 month old and am two months pregnant. If you were, like you said, dumb enough to get pregnant again, you'll just have to do what you can. Remember it's not the babies fault that you had sex without protection after having your first child.
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:32 AM on May. 26, 2009

• there is always adoption. some women have no problem having an abortion and i am totally pro choice but personally there is no way i could have one. it could also be stress that is keeping u from having ur period there have been a few times i thought i was prgo and got really stressed and it delayed my period by 2 weeks. hopefully u will get ur period and u can try for a baby when u r ready. college w/ 2 kids really isnt that hard. i have a 3 yr old and am due in aug and i def plan on going back to college, i am going to have to wait a few yrs till they r in school to go back but my education will always come first. daycare is too expensive w/ 1 kid let alone 2 so i am gonna have to wait till my kids r in school. u have the rest of ur life to finish school and have kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on May. 26, 2009