When do I say I have had enough, and get over this man

My sons father had a child with another girl about a year and half ago he is still with her I have tried dealing with it but he keeps calling me and I keep letting him in, It's usually at three in the morning. Since his other son was born he rarely sees my son. I am so angry that he is there for this other girl but not for us but I keep thinking he cares. Will I ever get over this? How long will these empty feeling I have last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sorry. I dont know the answer to that one. I look at my sons father sometimes and I think about the way it should have been even though Im happy in my current relationship. It just takes time and maybe a little distance.
    Moe2

Answer by Moe2 at 1:53 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Distance. yep. dont answer your phone the next time he calls at midnight or whenver.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:55 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You say you have had enough NOW. Stop answering his calls.

He DOESN'T care. He's made that glaringly obvious. Otherwise he's be there at some other time then three in the morning when he's either horny or needs a place to flop for the night.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:21 AM on May. 26, 2009

• dont answer his calls call him during the day...a reasonable hour and tell him the only time he is allowed to call u is when he wants time with his child. as far as u and him go the only reason he should call u is about the child u 2 had together. if he is with this other woman u dont want to be the other girl do u? i know it hurts to think that someone who u share a child with can be so heartless but ur son needs to come first tell him he cant decide when he wants to play dad 2 ur son and if he wants a relationship then he needs to stay consistent. why should one child have a dad and the other dosent. tell him if he is stepping up and being a dad to baby #2 then he needs to do the same for baby #1. its not fair to the kids.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 3:21 AM on May. 26, 2009

• you won't get over him if you are still seeing him. what i do is figure out what the guy is using me for and keep that in mind when he tries to get that from me.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:56 AM on May. 26, 2009