Would your DH let you sleep w/ another girl?

The hubs said he thought it would be hot if I hooked up w/ another girl. W/ him not even around... I think it's cheating what about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• What?????????

I've heard of guys thinking two chicks going to town in bed is hot, but as a threesome kind of thing.

You have his permission, it's not cheating if that's what you want to do and you aren't feeling forced to do it just to please his sexual whims. He's telling you to do it, consensual between the two of you means it's not cheating. I believe that is kind of what an open marriage is. I've never been in one but that's what it sounds like, i think.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:43 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I've never asked and we've never discussed but I don't think he would like it very much. If I had done it in the past before I met him he would probably think it's hot but I don't know that he'd go along with that...and he'd NEVER suggest that I do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Nope. I'm bi and my DH and i talked about it. (had to because he's military) and we decided that it would be cheating. Even if i had his permission i wouldnt do it (or i'd try not to ;) becuase it would still feel like cheating to me.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I guess I should add that a dream that I had is what sparked the conversation. I have back in my party days kissed girls, and gone a little farther but... I dk... I dont know if I would want to do more. But if I do something does that mean that he gets to too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Ask him. He may not feel comfotable joining but would feel good about watching.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:51 AM on May. 26, 2009

• It would bother me if my hubby wanted me to sleep with anyone else-man or woman. I want him to look at me as HIS treasure and not want to share me with anyone, hot or not.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:52 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i am sure he would let me but only if he watched or joined but i am sure down the road it would create jelousy issues. i had a 3 some once with one of my gf's and her bf. after it was over he would text me and call me all the time when she wasnt home and ask me to come over. i was friends w/ her a lot longer than i was w/ him so i told her and it ended up creating a lot of issues b/w them. idk if they stopped dating or not but our friendship ended over it. she was abvoisuly a bad friend if she would stop being friends w/ me over it but u learn who ur true friends r plus unless u ar ecomfy with someone its hard to be in a situation like that. being drunk and making out w/ a girl is totally different than hooking up w/ a girl its a lot more intimate and weird. my 3 some we were all wasted beyond belief but once it was over and we sobered up a bit we all regreted it b/c things were different b/w all of us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on May. 26, 2009

• why are all the asinine questions in relationships?
    and people wonder why their relationships suck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Right now yes. If it was a man then no. But we have a one time, one night stand with the same sex loophole in our marriage. We are both bi-sexual and never got to experience it before we met each other so we agreed leaving that option open was best. However, we did actually start discussions of maybe bringing a mistress in here in a few years. But she would be there for me more than him really. Someone to help me out; someone for me to hang out with; someone for me to have fun *wink* with. But that is a few years off so we will see when we come to that bridge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• This is anon @ 8:13am - Sorry, I misread it at first. I thought you were asking if it would be cheating if HE woke up with another girl. No, it isn't cheating in my marriage if I was to hook up with another girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on May. 26, 2009