this happen to you too?, after my 2nd. baby I lost my butt and I got the biggest belly, I used to have a nice body

I am the only one?, how came now I have a flat behind?, I didn't loose all my baby weigth, I am more fat now than I was before pregnant, so.. what happen with my butt?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• just start working out at least 30 minutes a day, burn more calories than you consume, eat fresh vegtables,fruits ,whole grains, and lean protein and it will come off in no time
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 4:14 AM on May. 26, 2009

• In order to get and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:28 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You've lost muscle tone and now all you have is skin and fat. Your butt is still there, it's just there in all the wrong places. Your muscles grow if you do weight training, they shrink if you don't. After having babies and aging, your body comes back for revenge if you haven't stayed consistent with exercise, or so I think. lol. I think you've lost muscle tone in your butt causing it to appear flatter, wider, and probably lower. Or you might not have even had muscle tone in the first place. A lot of women carry fat in that area, and while you're young it may seem like a good thing, and may appear to look rounder, but fat spreads like butter does on toast, and as you get older it won't stay in the same place.  It will distribute on the sides, and it will droop lower causing the 'flat' look. If you build the muscle it will start looking toned again. For the waist 30 minutes of cardio a day is the best fat burning exercise.

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 3:36 AM on May. 28, 2009