I am 38 years old, I have a 10 months old baby and a 3 years old . Do you consider me an old mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• You are not old now. I would be concerned aobut when the child was older. It depends on what kind of health you are in. But in the end,it is your life and if you are happy then that is all that matters.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:58 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Asking this is opening a can of worms. There will be those who think you are in fact old, and others who don't. I don't see the point in this question other than to knock your self-esteem.

Be happy with who you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I agree with anon 1140. There are always going to be people who think you're old, no matter what. When I was 21 (and had my first child), 38 was old. Now that I'm 29, it doesn't seem old at all.

Yet there are 19 year olds who think I'm old. Go figure. It's all about perspective.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:43 AM on May. 26, 2009