Any1 watching or watched Gotti's way? swearing

Oh my fucking god!!!!! Irv gotti is a fucking idiot! Hes such an asshole! Cheats on his wife, they have been seperated for 7 yrs, he sleeps over on the weekends, fucks whoever he wants, is a father when its convienent to him! He cant see why his wife deb wants to mess up a good thing. Give me a fucking break! She obviously is not happy in the relationship! She deserves to be happy as well and isnt able to move on w/ her life if hes still coming over!

kahala

Asked by kahala at 2:01 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I dont really care for him ...he is the typical arrogant washed up has been and he is no differnt from Diddy in my opinion when he gives a damn about everything else except what is right.
    tears30314

Answer by tears30314 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have to disagree, I think that Deb is the one giving herself false hope that he will return. I don't think I would put myself in that same position, but I believe that Deb is a woman who has mad e some not great choices in life and is having a hard time moving on. She is living off of Irv despite how she wants to "move on " with her life. She says that she wants better for her kids, but I don't really see how living off your cheating dead beat husband is a great example. But that's just my opinion.
    kewee81

Answer by kewee81 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2009