• In the Spotlight:

online dating?

What is the best way to meet someone online?

flowerchid72

Asked by flowerchid72 at 2:03 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• i met my current man on plentyoffish.com its a free dating website. i went out with a few guys from there and they all were normal people just be very careful about what info u give and make sure u meet in public places which i am sure u know but sometimes when u talk online u feel like ur getting to know the person but they could really be anybody. idk how old u r but i am 23 and when i went to eharmony and all those tv websites they were all older men. like 40's and 50's the youngest i was able to find was mid 30's which is still too old for me esp since my mom is 40 just too weird. the guy i am with now we are expecting a daughter in aug and plan to get married we have been together for 2 yrs now. i did it b/c i figured i was meeting a holes on my own so i tried something different and it worked. i know most of the ppl on yahoo r just looking for a booty call so i wouldnt go there if i were u.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 3:04 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Never allow yourself to be that desparate.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:33 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Chrissy629 I would not call it desparate so you can stick that answer....

anyway there are millions of people that meet that special person on line..
    You will never know unless you try..

I met my fiance on Match.com...

He is one in a billion....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:39 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I met my current BF on eharmony.com. We've only been together 6 mths but I can honestly say this is the man I've been waiting my whole life for. It didn't happen right away either I was on & off that site for about 2 yrs. But I didn't want to meet someone in a bar or club (not that there is anything wrong with that). Honestly I felt if someone was going to take the time to fill out the questionare and pay for a membership they must be looking for a serious relationship and that's what I wanted. Since we've been together it doesn't feel like we just met we have so much in common, same outlook, same views, they really matched me with my soulmate. I would highly recommend it.
    Anonymous