i has a cervix biopsy on the 22nd an today i went to the bath room

an had a big chunk of brownish reddish tissue looking stuff it scared me my biopsy was done 4 days ago an i haven't really had much discharge at all there was a lil bit of spotting very light after i found this chunk it scared me alot. could this be normal from my biopsy ? they did have to use Monsel's solution to stop some of the bleeding, they told me it would look like coffee grounds when it expelled from my body tho. can any 1 help me im pretty worried ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• another woman here on cm recently had that same thing happen and her doc said it can happen and is ok as long as it stopped, or you are not bleeding bright red again. The blood is brownish because its older I guess? good luck hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i had a cervix biopsy to and that happened to me to but if you are worried you should call your dr. to make sure
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 2:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• To be safe go to your doctor and have him check you.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 4:02 AM on May. 26, 2009