i feel like im going to puke, but i was out in the sun alot today... is it cuz i got to much sun, or am i just close to labor?

im 35 weeks, and 2 days

mommy201988

Asked by mommy201988 at 2:18 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• and im also shivering
    mommy201988

Answer by mommy201988 at 2:18 AM on May. 26, 2009

• you could be what symptoms are you having besides shivering that makes you think that your in labor ??
    shivering is a very normal thing to happen when you go into labor by the way :]
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 2:20 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You could also be dehydrated. Both of those sypmtoms could mean dehydration. But, it could be labor. So start sipping some water and wait for some contractions.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:22 AM on May. 26, 2009

• ok. thanks... its my first kid, so im kinda in the dark about labor, but when it comes to the takeing care of the kid when he/she is out here, im fine
    mommy201988

Answer by mommy201988 at 2:23 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I know that I shiver when I am nervous too. Could you be nervous about feeling a little sick and scared about labor? Maybe you got sunburned...I know the sun can give you shivers. You'll know when you go into labor :o) GL
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:28 AM on May. 26, 2009

• If you think it's labor do this-
    Fill up a milk jug with water and put it in the fridge. Aim to try and drink it all over the next 12 hours. Hydration will help with the effects of the sun and may stop the nausea. If it doesn't subside, then there could be a chance you are just getting close to labor.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 7:45 AM on May. 26, 2009

• wow i didnt know that! thanks, im feeling alot better today
    mommy201988

Answer by mommy201988 at 12:38 AM on May. 27, 2009