why do i feel this way??????

so i dated this guy danny for almost 6 months, it didn't work out.. we broke up and i dated 2 other guys since then. i have a boyfriend now who i've been dating for 3 months and everything is absolutely perfect. but just today i noticed danny had new pictures up on his myspace and it was of him and his new girlfriend, hugging and kissing. i was heartbroken, and almost felt like crying. why do you think i feel this way?? i thought i was completely over him.. but now im kind of confused..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• it stings because we want to believe that we were the "one" for that guy. its one thing to hear he moved on , its another to see him deleriously happy and in love in pics. Stop looking at his myspace and you wont have to feel the hurt. :o) let it go, there were reasons ya'll broke up....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:22 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Stalk much. If you are with a new guy and happy why cant he be happy as well? I think you just wanted him not to be happy the rest of his life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on May. 26, 2009

• uhh no i wasn't stalking him. if someone posts new pictures it tells me on my main page. i haven't looked at his myspace since we broke up, besides today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i understand what ur saying. its kind of like a double standard its ok for us to move on but once the guy is dating someone new its not ok. like they should be wanting us back and thinking about us still even though its obviously over b/w u 2. girls just like to know men want us and only us. i dated a guy for a yr that i was madly in love w/ honestly i have never loved another man like i loved him he was my one but we broke up and i moved on a few mts later and around the same time i saw his myspace that he had a new gf and it felt like i was being stabbed in the heart all over again. even though i had found a new guy i expected him to still want me and wait a lot longer to start dating again. plus i started to remember all the good times we had and thinking about the new girl doing all those things pissed me oof plus the sex was aamzing and i didnt want to think about them having the hot sex we used to. u will get over it.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 3:15 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I feel that if you were totally over for him
    you would not feel the way you do. You would actually be happy for him
    because he found someone new.
    I do not feel that you are over him.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:37 PM on May. 26, 2009