Do you talk on the phone while on the crapper?

I have to say no. That is just weird to me. Flushing to toilet while on the phone with the bank, WOW!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:43 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it depends on who is calling, if it is like my mom then yes, she only calls once and a while and i dont want to miss her call
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I will talk to my sister and mom while I go pee. But no, I will not go to the bathroom while I'm on the phone with anyone else.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:49 AM on May. 26, 2009

• LOL, uhm.. I will not spend a huge amount of time on there, no. My best friend now, she was a nursing student (just graduated) but is very busy. So when she calls weill will spend like 3 hours straight on the phone. I have pee'd while talking to her. I have known her for many many years though.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:52 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I'll pee. But only in the privacy of my house and only talking to my mom!
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 2:54 AM on May. 26, 2009

• OMG, yeah I don't do my previous answer outside of my house.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Pee? Yes. Poop? No. And only if I'm on the phone with DF, my BFF, mom or one of my sisters. Other than that, I gotta get off the phone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on May. 26, 2009

• hell no
    mom2jade

Answer by mom2jade at 3:26 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Chya! When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 5:04 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Sometimes, it really depends. My kids will hand me the phone while I am in the bathroom. For some reason whenever my best friend would call me I had to use the bathroom. Got to where he would say "Just put me on mute and let me talk instead of hanging up on me." LOL!
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 5:11 AM on May. 26, 2009

• enjoygame

Answer by enjoygame at 6:04 AM on May. 26, 2009