Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where should I take my car in at?

I live in Vancouver WA and my stupid car has a problem with the power and steering sensor and it's agitating I was wondering where I could go to fix the sensor and maybe how much it may cost?

Answer Question

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:46 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 18 (4,812 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Is the car still under warranty? If so, the dealer will handle it and possibly for free.

    Answer by gdiamante at 3:53 AM on May. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.