Do you know of any good jobs hiring in vancouver wA?

My husband is desperately looking for a job and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good jobs hiring? Even in Portland OR would be fine too, or Woodland. I am just trying to help him out! Thank you so much! :) He's into labor, painting, hands on, restaurant work for cooking/ busing or waiter.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:49 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• How is your husband conducting his job search? Job-hunting really is a full time job; there are so many resources out there, you just need to know where to look. I can't squeeze this into 1000 characters; feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:56 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Don't know if this would interest you, but I started a business at home and alot of couples do it together and do great! You can visit www.beingunited.com or call me at 219-923-2039 if interested. I would love to help!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:51 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Thank you for the help and support
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:23 PM on May. 26, 2009