What's your fav thing about yourself?

Mine is that I get most of the Jeporady questions right!! Oh, and I have the ability to grow people!! =]

.carrie.

Asked by .carrie. at 2:59 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My fav thing about myself is my humor. I am able to make people feel good and smile when I talk to them. Turn them frowns upside down1 :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:02 AM on May. 26, 2009

• That I am a fun mom- I let my kids get messy, play in the rain, splash in mud puddles, get sticky, ect. I make sure they get cleaned up afterwards of course, but I still let them have fun. That and I love my everyday sarcasm.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:03 AM on May. 26, 2009

• =] <----frown upside down!!!
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 3:05 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Babybeans I also let my son get dirty when he was little. And I can't remember him ever getting sick like the others kids I know have! He has the best immune system of any kid I know!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:06 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Yeah! My girls just get allergies pretty much.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:18 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I honeslty believe that is why so many kids get sick so much. Kids don't make dirt pies or just play in the dirt anymore. They are to busy playing video games
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:33 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i LIKE that i say how it is. good or bad..im not fake at all... i couldnt be even if i tried i have ocd and aniexty up the ass hole. and i fight it like the damn plague everyday for my son..i dont hide in the house bc im nervous or hae panic attacks all the time ..i hve a heart attacks in crowds... it will alwys be a struggle..but so the hell what my son is so worth fighting this mental battle.. but i will be damed if i let my mental issues stop me from having fun with my son and husband. i like that i declare war on my ocd and aniexty. good very postive question!!!!!!
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 3:52 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Fave thing about myself? Hmmmm....... {thinking hard}...

{still thinking}...

{see the smoke coming out of my ears now?}...

I guess I would have to say it is my love for learning. I have a passion to learn as much as I can about anything and everything that interests me. The more it interests me, the more I want to know! I want to spend the rest of my life in college just learning!

{Phew! That wasn't so hard now, was it?}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I would have to say that I am one of the most adventurous people that I know. I get a kick out of thrill sports and anything that gives an adrenaline rush. (rollercoasters, sky diving, bungee, rafting etc)

MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 8:20 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I am a good friend.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:05 AM on May. 26, 2009