my sleeping schedule is wayyy off..

i wake up around 10 and don't go to bed until around 2am.. if i try to go to bed earlier than that i can't sleep. in the morning my son gets out of bed and runs to my dads room which gives me extra sleep but id like to get up with him and go to bed earlier. any suggestions on how i can change my schedule?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• simply get up with him and rough it..drink some caffiene through out the day. I have the same schedule but I get up with my son at ten and he doesnt get to bed till two AM...its tough but I'm with him through the day :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:29 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You need to adjust your sleep schedule gradually; 15 minutes every couple of days. Take valerian root about 45 minutes before you go to bed.
    Drink lots of water during the day; at leat 8 8oz glasses, and don't have caffiene or sugar after 2 in the afternoon. If you exercise, do it before noon, as this can also leave you energized.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:03 AM on May. 26, 2009