i dont know what to do.

i am very confused im a young mom im almost 20 and my son is 8 months and lately i havent been feeling like myself at all and just icky. im wondering if i could maybe be pregnant again and how would i know without going in first. i dont get my period since im breast feeding. i havent had it for almost 2 years now so i wouldnt be able to know cause its not like my period is off and im scared because my sons not even a year yet and im not ready but at the same time if i am i gotta take responsibilites for my own actions and me and my boyfriend dont use protection we just try and be careful..please help if you have any advice i would love to hear it

Samantha_Jean

Asked by Samantha_Jean at 4:24 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait two weeks after you think you conceived and do a home test. GL! try to be safer if you arent ready hun its easier to use birth control then it is to try and handle another lil one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on May. 26, 2009