Getting more curvier

Lately I have noticed my breast and butt (i know TMI) have been getting bigger. I have only gain five pounds. Iwas first a little annoyed about the weight gain cause I been trying to get back to my HS weight which is 110 I'm 118 atm. But my waist isn't bigger its just my breast and backside. i find myself fighting to get my sports bras on and off and my size 4 jeans a little too snug. Now i'm not complaining but is that normal? And will it go away (then I might complain) And No I am not pregnant and there is No way I could be pregnant.

conweis

Asked by conweis at 5:23 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Our bodies change as we get older; some of us look like super models, others of us look like a Botticelli.
    Rent the movie Real Women Have Curves.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You store more fat as you get older. If you don't stay active and eat right it will come after your waist line in a few years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on May. 28, 2009