I Need Advice??

I just found out last week I was pregnant. This will be my second child and I've been wanting another one for awhile but the problem is, is my boyfriend and I haven't been getting along that well. I felt like what I saw from him Saturday Night is a sure sign of how he's going to be when the baby comes. His family doesn't like me and I'm not overly close with my family. I feel like once I have the baby I will have absolutely no support. Any Advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Good Morning A.

First of all congradulations on your pregnancy.
    Are you sure when you look at him you weren't having evening sickness to make you think the way you were thinking?

If not. Let me be the first to say to you that everything is going to be alright.
    Let go and let God. First you pray and then you start to get ready for the rest of your life.
    Your going to have three good reasons that tells you everything is going to be ok. The child you have now, the one on the way, and most important you!!!
    When you look at your children you will grow support within yourself. So what if his family doesn't like you. Thats their lost. As long as their is a God in heaven your going to be alright.
    Remember don't let other people determine who you are. Just let go and let God.
    If you want to go it alone God will be with you. Those are his kids too and so are you.
    Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on May. 26, 2009