Can pro life women stand up for their beliefs as efficently as pro choice women?

i say they can . but I see a lot of not wanting to and it makes me thing no wonder they are no longer making the legal headway the once were.

Tatum2U

Asked by Tatum2U at 7:29 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• TAD is good i just joined and yes I can defend my position ! Its not always easy and pc women SOME can be sorta well challenging lol but I can hold my ground there and it would be great if some pl sisters would join me !! http://www.cafemom.com/group/tad well anyone PLEASE come help me!!
    Lillymygirl

Answer by Lillymygirl at 7:44 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I look at it this way...I can only control my little corner of the world, and so, I will do my best to provide knowledge and options for the young women in my life (family, friends, relatives). I cannot and will not TELL a stranger what I think they should do in their situation--it's not my place. You know that whole "Do unto others..." thing. As I wouldn't appreciate a stranger telling me what to do in ANY facet of my life (not just the issue of abortion). I have never been an "in your face" type of person, but I have strong moral convictions that I feel are best served among those whom I care about, and vice versa.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:17 AM on May. 26, 2009

• NO.

When they do that we would not have so many children in foster care .

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 26, 2009

• How the hell do you figure this? The choice for these parents to abort was their for them. That is illogical thinking.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I don't think anyone who is pro choice even has an arguement. Murder is murder. Those who think an unborn baby is tissue that a mom can choose to cut up and have sucked our are disgusting and have no morals. We wonder why we have so much child abuse and hate in the world. We kill our most innocent and don't bat an eye about it. How can we be a society that treats children well when they are considered nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 26, 2009

• It depends on what values system you base your argument on, yours or God's.

God says it's wrong.

If you told God to kiss your ass, His opinion won't matter to you.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:02 AM on May. 26, 2009

• annonymous is kinda the problem with PL they are afraid to voice their opinons like they themselves know they are wrong otherwise why hide who you are..
    Mackenzie40

Answer by Mackenzie40 at 10:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I am pro life and not ashamed to say so. I choose not to fight the fight on this website. It simply causes people on both sides of the fence to spew venom behind anonymity. I volunteer at a pregnancy crisis center and do some other volunteer work with a local pro life group.

Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 10:43 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Of course they can but if you are passionate on either side you may not feel they have because they aren't going to change your mind. As far as legal headway, what are you referring to? Any cases going on now? It's going to be hard to make any headway with this administration in office because they are unwavering(no matter how much balony Obama spews) in their opinions.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I don't know about legal headway, but pro-lifers do seem to be making idealogical headway according to the new gallup poll which shows that a majority of Americans now consider themselves pro-life.
    Anonymous