Can pro life women sucesfully EXPLAIN and support there position on abortion?

i say they can . but I see a lot of not wanting to and it makes me thing no wonder they are no longer making the legal headway the once were.

Tatum2U

Asked by Tatum2U at 7:30 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• your talking about TAD since you now own it and yes pl women can hold their own there and you should have (DUH!!) put up address if you want women to come to group maybe some pl know better huh? http://www.cafemom.com/group/tad
    Lillymygirl

Answer by Lillymygirl at 7:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes, I have successfully explained and supported my position as a pro-lifer. Many, many times in fact. But when you're talking to a pro-abortionist, like a PP said, it's like talking to a brick wall. Just because you CAN, doesn't mean anyone will listen necessarily...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:52 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Can you provide a explanation that does have a religious reason?
    I hope to never have to make the choice to abort or not, But I want to be able to make the choice. I truly believe that in the 1st trimester the embryo is not a human being. It is a collection of specialized cells.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 9:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Just because the embryo cannot live outside the womb does not mean that there is not life in it. It is the beginning of life, and has to develop in some way. If you dug an out out from underneath a chicken, wouldn't you believe that a baby chick would pop out of that egg at any time? I'm not saying don't eat eggs, because I do! Lol, but I'm saying that that life has to develop! Babies' hearts start beating at around 6 wks in the pregnancy. It has a heartbeat! He or she is alive! But like I said, speaking to a pro-abortionist is like speaking to a brick wall.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:21 AM on May. 26, 2009

• If you want religious reason, 1. Murder is sin. 2. God breathes the life into our womb. 3. Children are a gift from God. I don't need any other reasons.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:22 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Srhmldndo, I could not have said it better myself. I agree 100% with everything you said. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:32 AM on May. 26, 2009

• There is a reason why the heart and circulatory systems are one of the first things to develop. God didn't do that by accident! He WANTS us to know that's a living,breathing person in there, not a "blob of tissues"! That's why the heartbeat is so prevalent so early! He wants us to stop and think about the fact in abortion you are deliberately stopping a human heart from beating, and that is MURDER. No way to sugar-coat it, no if's and's or but's.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:35 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I can tell you all day long why I am prolife, but if another mom doesnt share my faith or belief in the same things, its not likely to hold water with them. Same goes for trying to convince me to be prochoice. I feel that God has planned every single life that is conceived, whether or not we plan it isnt the issue. God can take something that was meant to destroy us and make something great out of it, but sadly the world not only doesnt believe that, they would rather take matters into their own hands or be selfish. Adoption is one of the best things a person can do, but its usually the last thing considered because it hurts us too badly. We don't think of the child first, we think of our own emotions. I guess thats human nature though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:41 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes, I can and I have. You can find my argument here.

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:55 AM on May. 26, 2009

• momofsaee & stvmen88-- AMEN!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:55 AM on May. 26, 2009