Are u sick of Danica Patrick posing in her Bikini_ 4x's now?

What does this have to do with racing- cant she get publicity another way? What is wrong with advancing ur career with good old fashioned work. I dont care if she drives arace car thats her business,* but she is a bad example for little girls as to how to get ahead in ur career. Dont tell me its empowering- cause shes either stuck on herself or shes doing it to get male fans. Its just so over- how many times do we have to see her in it for Gods sake- Ive seen alot prettier girls at the beach. Whats next Playboy??? I dont watch racing for this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's probably to get the male drivers to like her more. I can imagine be a woman race car driver that she gets a lot of bull from other drivers. If she looks good in a bikini, the other drivers would probably mind less, lol. But IMO it's kinda risque.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:15 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Its the latter. Shes doing it to get male fans. Exactly what the first poster said. She takes a lot of crap from them, so I am sure shes gotta do something to get their attention....LOL....I havent seen any pictures of her. WHere are they posted?
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:22 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Do a Google image search for Danica Patrick, there are a lot of them.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:41 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I haven't seen the first one.

I mean she is pretty girl, but I guess sometimes too much is too much. It's making her money I am sure.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:09 AM on May. 26, 2009

• She's from my area originally. I get to hear stuff about her all the time on our local news, lol. I don't think she should be posing in pictures like that. She's a pretty and talented girl and I think she should keep doing what she does best and stop selling herself short.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I don't do auto racing at all. I never got the concept of watching cars turn left in an oval for hours on end...I have better things to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Okay so a female poses in a bikini and a man advertises beer... but there is something wrong with the bikini?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I don't see what the problem is. David Beckham is a soccer player but he models in underwear. It might be to get more attention from female fans. My point is, it's not just women. If any celebrity is good-looking, somebody wants their body to advertise something. I don't have a problem seeing Beckham in his underwear, so I'd be a hypocrite if I had a problem with Patrick in a bikini.
    ericamorrison12

Answer by ericamorrison12 at 10:09 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Who cares? I don't.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:29 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Someone is green with jealousy.lol Her body her choice right.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 26, 2009