Does anyone know a place for rent in NW Indiana???

Hi! My ongoing saga! My sister and I really got into a physical fight yestreday, the kids and I need to leave. I want them to finish up the school year here. It's been a strained stay here.o normal family strain. I am forever grateful for the help I did receive from her and my brother in law. But I can not keep putting my kids and myself under any further strain.

I'm looking for a place for rent in NW Indiana. I need 3 bedrooms, I have no pets at the moment. And sadly despite all my work I have done I may have to have my husband have the kids until I find a place. I'm glad I left him but this is so hard now.

I found a job that is part time, I need better pay but I do count my blessings I do have this!

blessmeplease

Asked by blessmeplease at 7:50 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Good Luck Hope Its Were you can keep your kids, even if you need to find some tempary place in the area just keep your kids to avoid futher mess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 26, 2009

• What about an apartment? Rent has really dropped.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:58 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Ah yes an apartment or house is what I am seeking. Sorry I guess I was a little vague. I did just post on Craigslist and found a few places as well. Thanks!
    blessmeplease

Answer by blessmeplease at 8:08 AM on May. 26, 2009