Okay I need to know (TMI)

How many of you have had orgasms at the same time DH/SO has one? We had awesome sex last night and we tried our darnest to cum together but it did not happen. Matter of fact we have never cum together in the 14 years we have been together. What's the secret?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• IDK I wouldn't be the person to know.. Never in the entire time have I ever had mine before or even at the same time my SO does. Honestly I didn't even know what a real orgasm was til a few years ago... So IDK..
    Lacy_2

Answer by Lacy_2 at 8:07 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think we have had simultaneous orgasms maybe twice in the 23 years we've been together.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:09 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I tend to get off with my husband a lot. Not all the time but at least twice a month we get off at the same time. I don't know how it happens it just does. Stop thinking about it so much and enjoy what is going on the more you try the harder it will be to have one. It just happens, knowing he is getting close to getting off gets me excited and helps out in me getting my last one as well. Hell I am usually getting off after he has finished and I make him keep going until I am done.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:48 AM on May. 26, 2009

• As long as you get off, what does it matter if it's at the same time? As long as it's good, who cares! I guess I didn't realize that this was something I was supposed to be striving for... lol
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 8:53 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Ive been married 14 years and I would say we have done that maybe....5-7 times or so. Its definitely a challenge. I think its something everyone needs to experience at least once, but I wouldnt try every time. That way you can enjoy one another too. The key is to let him get you right at the edge and then stop, do something to get him going and then let him finish you at the same time. This does not usually happen with plain ol intercourse because we women are too slow for them....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• We have managed it only four times in the eight years we have been together. We really didn't try and do it, it just sort of happened.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 10:43 AM on May. 26, 2009

• my husband and i get off at the same time all the time. he has really great control and can tell when im getting close and we end up going at the same time. i have no control over it so im sorry but i have no advise.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 1:06 PM on May. 26, 2009