When you post a question, do you read all of the answers or do you just read the first few and then forget about it?

Sometimes I don't bother to answer a question if it has like 30 answers already because I feel like the OP probably has enough info coming at her for the moment! Do you read all of the answers no matter how many there are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I read all of the answers when I post a question also. I have actually wonder the same thing though. If a person gets 50 answers are they really going to read my input? I'm glad to hear all of you ladies read them all! I feel better about writing long answers to long questions now!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:04 AM on May. 26, 2009

• When I post the Q, yes, I read all of the answers. But if I'm answering a Q, it depends on how many answers there are. I'll usually read all of the answers if it's a couple of pages. But if there are over 100 responses or something like that, I only read all the answers if it gets interesting :-P
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:42 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes i read all mine, why post a question if your not going to read all of them?

but yeah when im answering a question and theres liek over 3 pages i dont always read all their answers
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 8:45 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I have never posted a question that got more than a few answers. LOL! If I did, though, I'd read all of the answers. If someone showed respect for me by taking the time to write an answer, I'd show respect to her by reading her answer.

When I answer a question, I read the first page, then maybe a quick skim over the next page, then usually will post my answer. The only time I read the whole thing is if it is something that puzzles me or that is fun. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:50 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I usually try to answer the question first then go back and read to see if anyone answer the same.

Sometimes it's pretty close to what I had answered. If it is not too much to read I will read it all.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I read all of them...I wouldnt ask a question if i wasnt going to read all the answers. If im asking on here insted of my doctor then its usually because i want to know what other people went through because all the doctor is going to tell me is how it goes by the book and thats not always how it works so i ask the moms on here.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:22 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I read all of them.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:20 PM on May. 26, 2009