Does all this mean labor is going to be soon?

Ok i lost my mucus plug almost a week ago. I cant get my house clean enough. I have done more laundry in 1 day then i have in the past month. I have made about a weeks worth of dinner last night and froze it. I had contractions last night for about 2 and a half hours that were 10 min apart then they slowed down and went away and im afraid to pee because he is sitting so low i feel like when i pee hes going to fall out. My back is killing me and im feeling a little bit sick. So is labor going to be soon or have i just lost it? Sorry about the bad spelling...

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 9:14 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have been going though the sametthing. i wish there was a way we could tell b/c if you call the docter they want you to come in.. but it willhappen soon i know it is hard to wait belive me i know i am so ready but he will come when your not ready
    littlemoma520

Answer by littlemoma520 at 12:22 PM on May. 26, 2009

• no it does not mean that but yes it is possible
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:18 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i'm right there with you. 5 days away from due date and experiencing a lot of symptoms. hoping it's going to happen soon!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:07 PM on May. 26, 2009