why do men do this? what happens if we did it and got caught how will they like it

why if your man says he is happy with you and loves you till death. does he have to look at other womens on the site? I know that looking doesn't hurt as long as you don't touch. call me old fashion but I can't do that I won't say that in public i look and say wow!! but I have my man and that's all that counts I just can't understand why they have to do that online when everyday i'm sure you see beautiful women in the streets

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Because he is a pig. If my fiance did crap like that disrespectful stuff your man does he would
    be my Xfiance..If anyone ever pulled a 3some like the woman above me..I would be out of there.

IMP you need to tell your guy what you will tolerate and what you will not tolerate and if he
    continues to do the site stuff you need to get yourself
    another
    man!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:35 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I feel your pain...I wondered the same thing a time or two.
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:20 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Well at least your husband dosnt do what mine does. I say no every time but he asks me every time he sees a girl thats not bad looking he asks me if i would have a 3some with her.....He knows i always say no and im not sharing him but i think he does it because he knows it gets on my nerves sometimes
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:30 AM on May. 26, 2009

• why do you put up with it? they do it because you have not set standards. you shouldn't control your men but you should require respect and that would be to respect your wants in a relationship. if a guy can't do that for you then why stay with him. especially if it hurts you?
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 10:02 AM on May. 26, 2009

• A real man IMO would have respect for you. If you sit down and talk to him in a non acusitory way and explaning your feelings about it he should stop. Use "I" statements and not "you make me feel" because no one can make you feel anything. My ex SO did that to mainly with butts on the street and I did this and he stopped at least in front of me. I know he still did it when he was with his buddies.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 10:34 AM on May. 26, 2009

• My husband is more likely to be caught staring at jeep or hot car than a hot chick- lol... I found this out when one time he stared down this car driving by and I got offended (we were dating) because it was driven by a cute girl- and when I asked what he was staring at he just said "man i like those rims" so I asked if he was sure it wasn't the driver and he was genuinely confused- because he hadn't even notice the driver..
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 11:50 AM on May. 26, 2009