does dollar store hair dye work? We are trying to cut out all our non essentials but the grey bangs are getting to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• are you saying like dollar general? or dollar tree? my mom got some at the dollar tree and it did not work at all. she was going to stock up on it.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:45 AM on May. 26, 2009

• ya they have the same stuff walmart does but it is actually more why not just buy the 2 dollar dye at walmart?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:28 AM on May. 26, 2009

• it should. There really isn't any differance, most of the time the dollar store brands are made in the same factory as the expensive brands just pakaged in a differant box
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:28 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I meant Dollar Tree. Thanks moonlover for the feed back. I was worried about it not working as well. I can get away so far with the 3-6 dollar dye but paranoid about going any cheaper.

I have seen some women go in for emegrency hair care because the dye/cheap methods fried their hair. I still have nice beautiful hair so don't want to mess it up. If I could figure out how to permanantly get these grays to go away it would be great. My hair still looks like it did in my 20's just these few strands that need colored.
    Anonymous