jon & kate

How Many of you are praying for thier marriage?
I AM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Gosh, I don't watch the show all the time and I missed it last night. But I do care what happens to them. I mean obviously she can sometimes be mean and critical of Jon, which maybe caused him to long for appreciation elsewhere. But the truth is, they have a very stressfull job with all those kids. I am mean and critical of my hubby sometimes and I only have two kids, LOL. It isn't an excuse for cheating. But the affair wasn't the begining of their problems.

I am totally praying for them. I can't imagine how hard it will be on that family if they separate. I know that there is hope for them if they commit to doing what the Bible teaches and depending on the Lord for the strength to do so. I also know that the Lord can bring back the strong love that they had for each other before all the pressures of parenting and TV snuffed out the flame. With God all things are possible.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:57 PM on May. 26, 2009

• You know....thats a good suggestion. I feel convicted now that you say that. Simply because I have been critical of Kate because I cant stand her. Not only should I be praying for their marriage but I should be praying for them to do the right thing....which in my opinion, is to stop letting greed get the best of them. They need to turn off the cameras and get into counseling. This marriage can be saved if they will put their kids first before any tv show and I sense that they are not doing that. If this show continues with a divorce or separation, i will truly be saddened and know that the enemy has used what they thought was a blessing to destroy them. That makes me sad.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:35 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I am praying for them. I think they are an amazing family regardless of what the poperotzi displays. I hope they can work it all out! I love watching their shows but I am not sure that I could ever open my home like they have. I don't think Kate is as bad as people make her out to be... She is raising 8 kids with a crazy schedule so if she snaps like she does I am not suprised! Good luck to them and their family!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You know, I haven't thought of their situation like that! But I think I will pray for them now! It would be very sad for a family in the spotlight to be destroyed, and I'll pray that they can work through it!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:57 AM on May. 26, 2009

• How about people quit worrying about someone's marriage on TV and worry about their own life? I am willing to bet the situation is one of two things.... 1.) the problems in their marriage were CAUSED by the media and the relentless attention they get from people they don't know, or 2.) the show is scripted like every other reality show!!! They added this twist to get the show more interesting.

I will never understand people's obsession with celebritie's personal lives to the point where they talk about it more than REAL life.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:03 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm sure they'd rather you pray for another book deal so they can keep cashing in once the divorce is final and they don't have a tv show anymore.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:38 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I am so sick of hearing about them!  Their marriage!  Their choices!  Their problem!

I'm with you MCG.   I couldn't give a flying f*ck about celebrity gossip. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:38 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Nope... Not me. I've never seen the show, and really could care less if they split. I have more important things to worry about. Besides... Something tells me all this is just for publicity...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 AM on May. 26, 2009

• He cheated. She cheated. They don't have a marriage anymore. What's going to happen is going to happen wheather you pray about it or not. Pray for the children. They're the ones who are going to get the shi**y end of the stick in this selfish display.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:48 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Pray for their marriage? Okie dokie. Nope, they should see a counselor and Kate should see a psychiatrist to deal with her anger issues. If they cheated, and they don't care, then maybe their marriage is already over. Pray for their marriage? LOL. as if that will do any good. Nope.
    Anonymous