PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

How do i keep my cats from spraying one has been fixed and i think he's the one that is spraying everything i'm about to get arid of him because i can't stand the smell of it and i don't want my house to smell like it too.please help me i love my cat but i don;t like the smell and i don't want to get rid of him but i can't take it no more!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pets

• There's this stuff at Walmart... look in the cleaner isle or the pet isles... it is an enzyme spray... take that (it smells good) and spray everywhere he has sprayed and go ahead and spray any corners he might do... spray the bottom of your couch/chair too... dont know why but it works... they wont spray after that
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 9:40 AM on May. 26, 2009

• The only thing I found that works, is let them outside. I hate male cats for that reason...everyone told me that if you get them fixed it will take care of them spraying, even if you do it before they start spraying. DID NOT WORK. I only get the female cats.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:32 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Please tell me if you find something that helps i have tryed everything with my cat and nothing is working i even sprayed everything in my house with water and vinagar but that didnt work either. Good luck and hope you find something
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:32 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i would let him outside but he also don't have claws in the front so i'm kinda scared to let him outside and we live in apartments i forgot to add this in sorry.
    angeleyez420

Answer by angeleyez420 at 9:45 AM on May. 26, 2009

• my parents used to fold up aluminus foil and place a paper towel on top and put it in the area they spray in so the krinkle noise scares them...worked for a while but then he found new places, i guess every cat is different
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 12:26 PM on May. 26, 2009

• cats are disgusting
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:15 PM on May. 26, 2009