Obama shuns Marine

I see this as a shun on Obama's part and extremely rude.Check out this video at about 2:11 how Obama disregards a Marine reaching out for a hand shake..Obama does not even look at him yet the football players it's all smiles and chatter.

http://www.post-gazette.com/multimedia/?videoID=101911

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:33 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I did not realize I could not edit my post more then once so the question is not there.Here are my questionS.........Was that rude? Is that how our POTUS should ever treat a marine?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:44 AM on May. 26, 2009

• IMO, it was rude and no he shouldn't treat them like that. Since he has never served in the military and is against everything that makes our national security strong, I doubt he understands the honor he is supposed to pay to those who have given more than he would ever imagine giving for his country. But that's just my opinion.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• He's a rude, non-experienced, fool of a man who has never served his country and obviously doesn't respect those who have given up soooo much to serve thier. We all should be happy when these next few years of him and his cooky administration is over and hope and pray we have some resemblance our our beloved country left.

I hope that was the answer you were looking for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• He's a rude, non-experienced, fool of a man who has never served his country and obviously doesn't respect those who have given up soooo much to serve their country. We all should be happy when these next few years of him and his kooky administration is over and hope and pray we have some semblance our our beloved country left.

Yes, what she said!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think he is full of himself and either too busy playing rock star/celebrity that he did not even realize how rude that was or he realizes and doesn't care.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:08 AM on May. 26, 2009

• anon honest responses is all I am seeking.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:09 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Well, mine was an honest response.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• it's not a shun at all. you're reading way too much into it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think it shows MORE of his arrogance. His objective was lock on loaded on "pop star" mode. It wasn't about being President and showing respect to all.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:40 AM on May. 26, 2009