Does Alli work?

I am trying to lose weight and doing all the "right" things. Eating healthy, excersizing and all, but just want a little boost. So I was thinking about trying Alli while still doing everything else. Has anyone else tried it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes,,untell you stop taking it..Like all diet pills.

Answer by louise2 at 9:47 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I've heard nasty stories of greasy anal leakage! I know.....gross! But it may not effect u in that way!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:51 AM on May. 26, 2009

• LMAO!!!!! Pinkclover you are making me laugh!!!

but yeah I've heard it works. it teaches you not to eat foods that are bad for you because if you do then greasy anal leakage is what you will get.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 9:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't waste my money on it unless you want to cleanse your insides, because Alli gives you the runs. Look up diet pill reviews and type in Alli. There are some reputable diet pills out there that will help with weight loss, but Alli is not one of them.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 10:39 AM on May. 26, 2009