34 weeks (maybe a little tmi)

I turned 34 weeks on 5/22. Me and Hubby got a little frisky but not ruff at all the next morning. After a few hours got up and went to pee and discovered that I was having a bit of brown discharge. Went back to bed and started cramping for about 2 hours then they subsided. Was this normal? I haven't had anything since then just a bit of sciatic nerve pain and some discomfort in lower back. I go to see the doctor in a week....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think its normal that happend to me about a week ago when i was about 32 wks or so. The brown discharge was most likley from you spotting the night you had sex it just didnt show till after you went to the bathroom. If you start to cramp agian then i would call your doctor just to make sure that everything is ok but it all sounds normal to me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:51 AM on May. 26, 2009

• may have been a piece of the mucus plug? the will replenish, I have not had the discharge but do cramp after intimacy- not fun- I turned 33 weeks yesterday.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 11:41 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Thank you for your replies. I did some research on the internet and it seems to be quite common twoards the end. But I do plan on talking to my OB about it. I don't remember with my first pregnancy ever losing my Mucus Plug. But that was almost 10 years ago. So I really don't remember much anyways. Guess I will just have to wait and see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 27, 2009