Every one deserves a second chance

afterd 6 years together he just wants to leave not try we have kids.hes been lieing and getting caught telling lies.But he doesnt have a care in the world.Has your husband walked out and came back????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• No,,But if he walk away from the marriage,,he wouldn't be coming back..I wouldn't let him..You leave you leave. No coming back. You want to work on the marriage you stay...No seperations,,No I need time to think alone.

Answer by louise2 at 9:51 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I agree with the PP. If you leave, then don't come back because thats an indicator of a double minded person. Its likely if he leaves once, he will leave again. You cant do that to the kids nor yourself. Let him go if he wants to go. Don't try to make him stay.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:55 AM on May. 26, 2009

• No, but sometimes separation can be a good thing. If there are long standing problems in the marriage, sometimes being apart allows one to get a better perspective on the situation. If he chooses to leave, you really can't stop him, but you can tell him that this is not what you want, that you want the marriage and the family to succeed. Also, in some cases, absence really does make the heart grow fonder, and he might just come to realize how very much he loves you and how much you do for him. The lying would bother me. You might ask yourself whether at some point in time, when he told you the truth, did you over-react? I know that those things do happen. It's not an excuse to lie, but it does sort of help you understand why he might. If he is just a bad fellow, you still saw enough good in him to marry him and choose him to be the father of your children, so I would try to reconnect with those qualities.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:01 AM on May. 26, 2009

• That sucks!

I guess just give him his space let him leave but at the same time since you guys have kids he still has to help you support the kids. Just tell him know I am giving you your space but please keep in mind to come back to your family the kids will be the ones that suffer and please don't cheat it is not worth it. If you do I don't want you back no mattter what. I mean this is what I would do in my case we had no children and just left altogether. Hope things work out for you and the kids. God Bless!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:08 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes he left us and in another state (my home state)
    8 months later he wanted his family back...
    but I was 8 months stronger.. If he can leave you and your children he will leave again.
    I real man who loves his wife and family is not a quitter.
    Let him go as hard as it may seem...try not to look at is as and end but actually a new begining.
    Good luck...stay strong..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:38 AM on May. 26, 2009

• My hubby and I have had an agreement since before we got married... stay and work on the problems or leave knowing you're never going to be welcomed back.
    If he's lying and he's wanting to leave and not even try to work things out, then you have to realize he's doing one of two things most likely. Trying to scare you in to seeing things his way, or he seriously just wants out, he's done. For him to not tell me why, to not want to work on it tells me that it's over and it's likely got another woman's name behind it. Sometimes they just have had their fill and can't take anymore of life with a person, and sometimes it's used to scare you and you'll start doing what they want (cook more, clean more, give up sex/initiate sex more, let them have boys night out, and all the other stuff they want that most women won't "allow").
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:21 AM on May. 26, 2009

• My ex decided having a family was to much for him and I left (of course within a matter of a couple of days found out he had a girlfriend!). No way in earth would I ever let him come back, he could come crawling on his knees with all the money in the world, and I would not give him the time of day...in my mind, once a cheater, always a cheater.
    WifeNMommy52606

Answer by WifeNMommy52606 at 11:33 AM on May. 26, 2009