If the first day of my last period was May 8th, what would be the best day to conceive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 18th through the 22nd is around the best time. Its usually about 10 to 14 days after your first day.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Try May 18th, 19, 20 & 21st. Good luck! For me the best day was 10 days after my period started. So try for a few days starting from the 10th day.
    kayki

Answer by kayki at 10:14 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I'd say anywhere between the 20th and the 25th
    meesa0210

Answer by meesa0210 at 12:01 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'd advise using ovulation predictor kit sticks. Many people dont ovulate mid-cycle. I'm usually day 22 or 23 of a cycle. But the sticks help you narrow your fertile time. Best of luck!
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 1:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• the rule of thumb is to try on and around the 14th day, having unpretected sex every other day. But that depends on wether or not you have a regular 28 day cycle...and a lot of others factors too. You can ovulate at any time, and it can be a couple days sooner or later, because of stress or any number of complications. My advice also would be to buy some ovulation predictors...they would be really helpful in determining when to time the "trying" for jsut the right moment. Good luck....hope this helps!
    Anonymous