Anyone watch Jon and Kate plus 8 last night? Anyone else feel that Kate has turned this show to be all about her fame?

Just comments she made on the show was making me laugh. Shes a completely different person then she was. I am finally to the point that I am disgusted with the show because now it truely is about how much money and how much fame.

And then Jon shows up to the party in his expensive little sports car. Wow. Those poor kids.

(Sorry I'm sure this question has been asked a million times but this is the first time ive been on in a week! :)

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 10:08 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• As I have responded to everyone else, I will say to your Q as well. Yes, I agree. Kate isnt willing to let the tv show go because theyve made a career out of exploiting their kids. To know the papp is following them around and to keep it going is insane. The first thing she needs to do is stop the cameras. NOW.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:18 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Well, now they have dug themselves into a hole. They NEED the show to keep up with the payments on all that junk but the show is a downfall of their marriage (plus Kate needs some serious counseling to help her with her abuse issues).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 26, 2009

• if you don't like the show, or jon & kate themselves, stop watching it. that's how they make their money, is by YOU watching... stop complaining about them if you're going to continue to pay for their lifestyle
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I watched it. And I can see that she's making John feel bad through out the show. But in past shows she speaks to him really nasty. And I don't understand why if he says he didn't cheat on Kate that he apologizes. It seems to me that they haven't even sat down to talk about it.
    PrettyP.

Answer by PrettyP. at 1:26 PM on May. 26, 2009