im 17 && i've gotten the depo shot for a year now, but i missed it could i be preg?

so i've been getting the depo shit since July 07, && i was supposed to get it every 3 months but i missed it this month i was supposed to get it
6-7-08 && now its 6-17-08. i've been throwing up like every 3 days && my back, hips, && theighs hurt all the time. im thinking about getting atest done. but i want options first.

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 3:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's very likely that you are pregnant. My niece missed her shot by about a week and she just had that baby.
    brwneyeddaisy1

Answer by brwneyeddaisy1 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• id say you need to test.....you can get some cheap tests at the dollar tree...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Chances are you aren't, for most people the shot has a lasting effect beyond 3 months. I had to stop taking the shot when I was younger cause I was always worried I was pregnant cause I'd miss a period. Too stressful for me. If you are concerned though go ahead and test.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 4:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008