Jon- NOT Jon and Kate plus 8

Does it not appear like she is PUSHING him to do the show? I never got to see the end of the season 4 until it appeared last night, they said they had a conflict, Jon is not happy with his life and she is loving every minute of it.... Now that they have started a season 5 I guess we are seeing who gets what they want arent we. Does she not understand that this is THEIR life not just hers? Those children cant even have a birthday party with out the paparazzi all around them. Its sad. Do you feel bad for him or is it just me? He literally looks like he's hurt and miserable. She completely ignored him at the birthday party on the show last night and thats not setting an example for their kids. They say oh we will come together for our kids, but to do that you need to speak. And she gave him a dumb look when he said he was there for his kids everyday but shes gone all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Anon 10:31 Where did anyone say they didnt like the show? Its probably Kate Gosselin getting mad because we are talking about her LMFAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think Jon made a poor decision. He admitted that and he apparently knows that. I think he is resentful of the fact that shes gone all the time (that I did not know) and hes left raising kids alone. I do feel that he would just love to stop doing this now, which is the best idea, and shes willing to parade it all around so they can have income. I think he seems apathetic to the whole thing and shes just angry. They need to stop this and get their lives off the television.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:16 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i think that he is just hurting b/c he looked like an ass by going out late with another chick, it don't matter if he was cheating or not, i'd still be pissed if my husband hung out with some chick late at night while i was home with the kids.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:22 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I feel sorry for both of them but Kate really brought this on herself. She has emasculated him to the point where he cannot even talk anymore. Watch the older episodes and you can see him going, going, and now... gone. If you have watched from the beginning you can see the difference in him and it is Kate's doing. If it were Jon talking to Kate the way she does him... we'd all be up in arms calling him every name in the book saying he's an emotional abuser. But because it is her doing the abusing it is ok? It makes her a "strong" woman? No, she is no better than any man who abuses his wife. I cannot stand what she has done to him. He deserves better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 26, 2009

• She said on the sow last night she would never deny being hard on him over the last 10 years(which is a long ass time to put up with it) but she wont take fault for what he has done, I would say shes in denial.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:26 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think that we don't know the whole story about him going out with another chick. Shoot we don't know the whole story about the show. BUT if you watch how kate acted on the premier... shes all about the fame and money. Its disgusting. Jon didn't want to do this show. He should have said no. I guess maybe he does cause if he didn't want a camera in his face he could have said no. I have a feeling this show is going to be outrageous this season. And then at the end when Kate was crying.. I had to laugh when she was crying trying her hardest not to.. and she says.. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I don't want to mess up my make up" LOL I'm pretty sure AMERICA has seen her at her worst already. I mean I was feeling bad for her up until that point. Then I was like oh my gosh this really is all about her. She needs to stop this before it ruins her family.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:27 AM on May. 26, 2009

• if you don't like the show, or jon & kate themselves, stop watching it. that's how they make their money, is by YOU watching... stop complaining about them if you're going to continue to pay for their lifestyle
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think they've put themselves in a situation where they NEED to do the show because neither one of them works an ordinary job. Kate could go back as a nurse and Jon I'm sure could find something that he was doing before, but they're certianly not going to get the income they're getting right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Actually, as nasty as anon 10:31 is being...I do sort of agree. The more we watch, the more it feeds her fantasy addiction to being in front of the camera and gives them more money. Drama creates ratings. I did see that part where she starting crying and then was concerned about her make up. It is all about her thus the reason we don't see Beth or Aunt Jodi anymore. Beth was her best friend and if shes still friends with Kate after that mess, then shes crazy. I also agree wtih anon 10:32......theyve put themselves into this as a career and to stop would mean someone woud have to go back to work. Poor babies, they CANT do that....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:10 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think it is all a publicity stunt. Yes raisng that many children is HARD. Heck.. Rasing one child is hard.. let alone that many. I think everyone needs to spend the time they waste on reading and watching this family on thier own familes and forget it. they arent the first people in the histroy tro have this many children... They will either make it or break it.. like any other couple with children. We are paying them. We are paying to watch them live.instead of livin our own lives and worryin about our own relationships. TV has no merit here. I wish it would have never been invented.. Thats my honest opinion.
    TXTRIPLETS

Answer by TXTRIPLETS at 11:45 AM on May. 26, 2009